Pretty Little Cakes

As we head into our big birthday weekend things are a bit crazy at our house.  So, in honor of our pretty little girly who's turning four I thought I would share some of my favorite pretty little cakes I've made over the years.



I made this cake for my mom's birthday one year.  It was inspired by my grandmother's love of yo-yos.  She used to make them by the dozens and turn them into beautiful quilts.  



Fondant yo-yos and buttons top this quilted fondant cake.  




Vintage rosette cake with matching cupcakes.  Love these cute rustic cupcake liners! 




Fondant rosette cake.




Pale pink quilted fondant cake with gold dragees and flower topper.  


Quilted princess cake with rosette.


Vintage ruffle cake with calico bunting.


Buttercream rosette cupcakes


Pale Yellow buttercream rosette cake. 


Buttercream ombre swirl cake. 


Vintage horizontal butter cream ruffle cake. 


Babyshower cupcakes with fondant feet and initial toppers. 


50th anniversary cake.  Ivory quilted fondant layer and buttercream ruffles. 



Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Comments

Popular Posts